We are specialized in organizing long-term tours for tourists around the world to visit Indochina countries (Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia). With many years of experience in welcoming international customers to Indochina, we are confident of our knowledge of travel destinations and also understand our customers’ needs to offer the best journeys at a reasonable cost.
7 steps for providing service
Step 1 – Receiving customers’ requests: You need to provide departure time, the length of the tour, destinations, and hotel standards, etc. through the form “Request for Tour booking” (at the end of each sample tours).
Step 2 – Suggesting and unifying tour: Base on your requests, we will recommend the most suitable journeys for you. You can also change your requirements and request us to adjust and complete your tour.
Step 3 – Quotation: After finalizing you itinerary, we will send you a broke-down price for the trip. The services included and not included in the tour price will be noted clearly for your considering. This final quotation will provide detail inclusions such as: the name of your hotel, types of rooms, airline brand, transport vehicle, tour guide, meals, and other services.
Step 4 – Payment: After confirming the program, tour price, and other terms, you can make payment or deposit depending on the departure time. (You can see more about payment methods and terms will be detailed here: http://onlinebooking.travel/terms-and-conditions/.)
Step 5 – Reservation and confirmation: As soon as we receive your payment or deposit, it will take us 24-48 hours to confirm the entire service and send you a confirmation in the form of Service Voucher. Service Voucher includes full information related to the service, contact and support methods in Vietnam (Laos and Cambodia).
Step6 – During the tour: During the tour, we will take care and support you on 24/7 with responding any arising matters or request to help you have a perfect vacation.
Step 7 – End of the tour: At the end of the tour, we hope to receive your comments on the quality of our services and your experience during the tour (with the form) to be able to improve our services. We will take you to the airport or exit of the country. Goodbye and see you again.
Indochina – The Land of Legacies
With the slogan “touching the legacy”, we want to introduce Indochina as the Land of Legacies. Tourists choosing Indochina as their destination will have an opportunity to discovery the uniqueness of the local culture, beautiful natural scenery, and UNESCO-recognized tangible and intangible cultural heritage.
UNESCO-recognized tangible cultural heritage in Vietnam
- Central Sector of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long – Hanoi (2010)
- Citadel of the Ho Dynasty (2011)
- Complex of Hué Monuments (1993)
- Hoi An Ancient Town (1999)
- My Son Sanctuary (1999)
- Ha Long Bay (1994, 2000)
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park (2003,2015)
- Trang An Landscape Complex (2014)
UNESCO-recognized intangible cultural heritage in Vietnam
- The art of Bài Chòi in Central Viet Nam (2017)
- Xoan singing of Phú Thọ province, Viet Nam (2017)
- Tugging rituals and games (2015)
- Ví and Giặm folk songs of Nghệ Tĩnh (2014)
- Art of Đờn ca tài tử music and song in southern Viet Nam (2013)
- Worship of Hùng kings in Phú Thọ (2012)
- Gióng festival of Phù Ðông and Sóc temples (2010)
- Ca trù singing (2009)
- Quan Họ Bắc Ninh folk songs (2009)
- Nha Nhac, Vietnamese court music (2008)
- Space of gong culture (2008)
UNESCO-recognized tangible cultural heritage in Cambodia
- Angkor (1992)
- Temple of Preah Vihear (2008)
- Temple Zone of Sambor Prei Kuk, Archaeological Site of Ancient Ishanapura (2017)
UNESCO-recognized intangible cultural heritage in Cambodia
- Chapei Dang Veng 2016)
- Tugging rituals and games (2015)
- Royal ballet of Cambodia (2008)
- Sbek Thom, Khmer shadow theatre (2008)
UNESCO-recognized tangible cultural heritage in Laos
- Town of Luang Prabang (1995)
- Vat Phou and Associated Ancient Settlements within the Champasak Cultural Landscape (2001)
30 UNESCO-recognized heritage sites in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia prove that Indochina is the most unique and attractive destination in the world. When being in the Indochinese countries, you will obtain many unforgettable memories about people, culture, history, cuisine, festivals, and natural scenery in the destinations, such as Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Sapa, the ancient capital city of Hue, Hoi An Ancient town, Mekong Delta River, Tonle Sap Lake, Siem Reap, or LuangPrabang, etc.